How Can You Help???
There are many ways in which we value support!
- Prayer support
- Moral support and communication
- Practical and logistical assistance
- Financial Support
We are so grateful for all of the above forms of support and each is equally welcomed.
If you would like to partner with us financially then here below are two great ways for you to do so.
Why not check out our “one off” donations page give.net or become a HERO by having a look at our Stewardship monthly giving service.
The way that others have seen our hearts, shared our hurts and our happiness continues to blow us away. Thank you for coming along side us as partners on this journey, as we work with the vulnerable in the dark places… In the wise words of Tesco “Every Little Helps”.
Please feel free to use the ‘contact’ page and get in touch for more info.
Donate via Give.net
We absolutely love our one off gifts. Amazing surprises, little and large, that always seem to come in just at the right time!
Donating with give.net is really easy and ideal for one off gifts. A charity passionate about generosity, with the reliability and security of internet banking, all now wrapped up in a brilliant fundraising website.
Become a Hero
Do you feel lead to partner with us on a regular basis?
Maybe becoming a HERO for Hope Is Greater is for you? Regular support enables us to plan for our future work, with the security of the HEROES who are behind us. We feel loved and supported but most of all, we feel sent.
Romans 10:15 ‘And how can they preach unless they are sent’
Here are 17 reasons why we think that becoming a HERO is seriously cool!
- You’ll get a sweet certificate to showcase your achievement!
- Who doesn’t want to CHANGE THE WORLD?
- It is the only legitimate excuse to go wild, wear your pants over your trousers… and a cape, definitely the cape.
- Everyone deserves a childhood without fear.
- You can tell your kids about the children you have helped and the lives you have impacted… Way better story than “ Back in my day I had to cycle 6 miles to school, then back again…”
- Giving feels good.
- It will make you smile and smiles are contagious.
- Jesus loves it! “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16
- You get to choose your own theme tune.
- You will inspire others with your passion for changing lives.
- HERO will look great on your CV.
- You will be part of a very exciting journey.
- Not even Starbucks tastes this sweet. Swapping one latte a week for super hero status is a winner deal.
- You will be updated regularly with our stories, lives and photos you can exhibit pride of place on your fridge.
- You can be proud FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
- Lycra becomes totally acceptable attire.
- Wanting to be a HERO is cool when you want to be a HERO. When you recognize your own capabilities to inspire change in the world around you. Recognizing your own ability to bring light into dark places.